If you have a number of damaged or missing teeth or a complex dental concern, you may be a good candidate for full mouth reconstruction. This treatment includes multiple restorative procedures, carefully chosen to address your specific areas of concern. Dr. Susana Moncada and her team can design a personalized full mouth reconstruction at our Orlando, FL, practice to restore function and oral health to your smile. At Windermere Dental Group, we use the latest techniques and technology to ensure successful results. In addition, full mouth reconstruction can have enormous benefits, improving your oral health, the appearance of your smile, and your quality of life.
The Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Full mouth reconstruction can correct a variety of issues at once, including missing, cracked, decayed, weakened, and worn teeth. Dr. Moncada can also address the fundamental cause of your dental damage. For example, gum disease can lead to missing teeth, and bruxism can result in significant tooth erosion. By treating these problems, we can often prevent additional complications from arising, as well as alleviate discomfort.
Full mouth reconstruction can have enormous benefits, improving your oral health, the appearance of your smile, and your quality of life.
Once your treatment is complete, you can enjoy the many long-lasting benefits of full mouth reconstruction. These benefits include:
- Restored oral function: By replacing and strengthening your teeth, we can renew your healthy bite and smile. You will then be able to enjoy a more varied and nutritious diet.
- Improved appearance: Although full mouth reconstruction is a restorative procedure, the cosmetic benefits are quite significant. After treatment, you can enjoy a healthier, younger-looking smile.
- Enhanced jawbone health: If you include dental implants in your treatment plan, the implant posts will prevent jawbone recession and further tooth loss.
- Reduced risk for bruxism and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorder: Often, if you have missing or crooked teeth, you may grind your jaw. Dental prosthetics and orthodontic care can help minimize teeth grinding.
Your Custom Treatment Plan
The results of your treatment will depend on which procedures you choose to include. We take plenty of time during your consultation to understand your needs and help you select the most appropriate options for you. We may recommend:
- Dental implants
- Traditional or implant-supported dental crowns
- Traditional or implant-supported bridges
- Traditional or implant-supported dentures
- Dental fillings
- Inlays or onlays
When creating your treatment plan, we will consider your budget, as well as your oral health.
Why Choose Our Team?
At Windermere Dental Group, your health and safety are our top priorities. We maintain meticulous hygiene protocol to prevent infection. If you suffer from dental anxiety, you may feel apprehensive about full mouth reconstruction. If so, sedation dentistry can help set your mind at ease. Along with local anesthesia, we offer safe, effective nitrous oxide, which is inhaled through the nose. This odorless gas can help you feel deeply relaxed, and wears off very quickly after your appointment. Lastly, Dr. Moncada maintains many years of experience performing oral surgery, and will take into account your unique dental needs, facial dimensions, and goals when designing your treatment plan.
Learn More about Full Mouth Reconstruction
Send our office a message or call Windermere Dental Group at (407) 294-1132 to schedule your full mouth reconstruction consultation. Our team takes pride in delivering personalized service to each patient. Dr. Susana Moncada and her friendly staff look forward to working with you.